♥ :: pENgiKuT sEtiA oMeY :: ♥

Monday, January 31, 2011

Chunji Teen Top!! >,< He's cute!!

Hello KissMes & K-popers.. For Muslims, ASSALAMUALAIKUM!! >,<
This time, I want to share some pics of TEEN TOP Chunji..
After Teen Top released their single titled "Supa Luv" I've been seeing this cute guy..
I don't know he's cute too..
Here, I gave you all some of his pic..

♥Chunji :
Real Name: Lee Chan Hee
Birthday: 1993.10.05
Age: 16
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 53kg
Hobbies: Puzzles, reading
Speciality: Imitations
Education: Seongji Middle School, 2nd grade
'Power Voice'♥


KissMes, take a look! He's look likes our Angelic KEVIN!!
I know some KissMes will be mad at me because compare him & our Kevin
but trust me.. I won't be betrayed to U-KISS..
U-KISS still no.1 in my heart! Don't worry... >,<

But seriously, he's look like Kevin in this pic..
=)


Other shot from Supa Luv MV..
Really like him!!
(^3^)/

Hahaha...
Even he dressed like a girl, he's still looks cute right?
Teen Top fans, did you all really love him?
No wonder you love him because he's too cute!!

p/s : I don't know what Teen Top fans club name..
Mianhe... :)




Like me like this entry (",)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9 comments:

  1. yongneia01vioelf : sebab itu saya suka mereka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, tau show yang si chunji jadi cewe itu ? aku andromeda baru ^^ (nama fans teen top)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sayuri16onkey : maaf, saya tidak tahu akan show itu.. Saya akan cari apabila saya sudah tahu, ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Far-Ra Aina : Yang Kevin look-a-like tu ke? Nice2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. most of the korean celebrity i loved....chunji cutest face,neil,l joe, cap,ricky,chan jo..U KISS...INFINITE esp HOYA.....thanx fatin qursiah....from me halijah han(fb)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fatinqursiah, didn't you watch teen top departure from KLIA at 24.9.2011 made by chuileng?(fanmade video) i saw chunji crying on his way back........made my heart broken in pieces.......pliz comments dearie teen top fanz....ANDROMEDA.....from me halijah han,pliz add me on face book)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halijah Han : I didn't find ur fb.. Will u add me first?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Forever U-KISS

Forever U-KISS